Sell Your Collection
Ready to cash out and sell your entire collection on MTGO? We buy collections of all sizes, paying with Event Tickets and PayPal!
In order to receive a quote on your collection, you will need to send us a CSV file list of your Collection. A CSV (Comma Seperated Value) file is simply a text file listing the cards in your collection.
Follow the instructions below and send the CSV file via email attachment to .
- Open MTGO and click on the Collection tab (circled in green below).
- In the lower left corner, click on the "Trade Binders" item under "Decks & Binders to expand it.
- Right Click on "Full Trade List" (circled in red below)
- A menu will appear for the Full Trade List. On that menu, click "Export" (circled in blue below)
- Click the "Save as type" dropdown box in the Save As dialog, and change it to "Spreadsheet CSV format (*.CSV) (Circled in dark blue on the second image below)"
- Save the CSV file somewhere on your computer that you will remember. Save it with a useful filename like "MyUsername Collection.csv"
- Send the file to us via our Contact Page or email directly to