Sell Your Collection
Ready to cash out and sell your entire collection on MTGO? We buy collections of all sizes and offer a variety of payment options.
- PayPal - This is the fastest method, although you will generally pay a fee of $.30 + 2.9%. We cannot send via personal payments since this is a business transaction.
- ACH Direct Deposit - Requires a US Bank Account. There are no fees and you will receive the funds within 1-2 business days.
- Company Check - We will mail the company check within one business day. There are no fees, but you will have to wait for the check in the mail.
- Wire Transfer - $30 fee in the US, $40 fee for international. You will receive the funds within 1-2 business days.
How to get a quote:
In order to receive a quote on your collection, you will need to send us a CSV file list of your Collection. A CSV (Comma Seperated Value) file is simply a text file listing the cards in your collection.
Follow the instructions below and send the CSV file via email attachment to .
- Open MTGO and click on the Collection tab (circled in green below).
- In the lower left corner, click on the "Trade Binders" item under "Decks & Binders to expand it.
- Right Click on "Full Trade List" (circled in red below)
- A menu will appear for the Full Trade List. On that menu, click "Export" (circled in blue below)
- Click the "Save as type" dropdown box in the Save As dialog, and change it to "Spreadsheet CSV format (*.CSV) (Circled in dark blue on the second image below)"
- Save the CSV file somewhere on your computer that you will remember. Save it with a useful filename like "MyUsername Collection.csv"
- Send the file to us via our Contact Page or email directly to